RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION POLICY
Last Updated: December 04, 2021
All Mimiq Products offered for sale by Mimiq, Inc. directly or through authorized Distributors, may be eligible for return and replacement under the terms of this Return Policy.
If you believe your Product is defective, you may be eligible for a return and replacement, at our sole discretion. Do not ship your product to Mimiq, Inc. before contacting Mimiq Support and obtaining the Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) to return it. Contact Mimiq Support so that an expert can troubleshoot the issues you’ve been having with your Product, and provide the Return Material Authorization, if applicable.
TERMS OF RETURN
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a Product you purchased online from Mimiq, Inc.:
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Mimiq, either online or through an approved Distributor can be returned to Mimiq.
- You must be willing to accept an equivalent refurbished product in exchange for your returned Product.
- If you wish to request a refund, Mimiq products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Opened software
- Electronic Software Download
- Software Up-to-Date Program Products (software upgrades)
For information about our limited warranty policy, visit our Terms of Sale.
In additions to the exclusions of our Limited Warranty Policy, Products will not be eligible for a return or replacement, in the case of user damage or modification. Examples of user modification or damage include, but are not limited to:
- Opening the device enclosure.
- Installing a different antenna.
- Placing the device outdoors.
- Exposing the device to water.
- Using a different power cable or power adapter from the included power supply.
- Products operated outside of normal conditions as outlined in the applicable User Manual.
TO REQUEST AN RMA:
- Submit a Mimiq support case online.
To open a support case, submit your information. View the support page to view your local Support team’s contact information.
An expert will perform a hardware check to determine if your device is defective and if an RMA is needed. If your product is found to be defective, the Support Expert will generate an RMA number and you will receive email instructions that steps through the process to complete the replacement request.
- You will be asked to fill out the following information:
Device QR code ID
Cause for return
Primary Phone Number
Our team will make sure that you receive a working replacement in a short time after bringing it to our lab. We will keep you updated on each step of this process.
WHAT TO INCLUDE
We ask that you return your Mimiq Product with the original packaging that it came with to avoid damaging it during transit.
If you do not have the packaging in your possession, please show extra care when you store your Mimiq Product in its return box.
HOW TO SHIP
Our team will create a label for your shipment. UPS services will be used. Return expenses are covered by Mimiq, Inc. Our team will share the shipment label with you via PDF. Please print the shipment label and place it on your return package. We are not responsible for any damages that occur during return shipment. Please take your package, with the shipment label we will provide you with, and hand it to the nearest UPS Store or UPS Dropbox.